Elite Kit Rack Tasting Display Modular Wine Rack
Ten columns, an exquisite glass display, and a countertop combine the perfect blend of storage and showcase. The stemware display holds 15 glasses, while the rack itself has room for 158 bottles, each safely cradled with rounded edges and a 13½-inch depth.
- Crafted to accommodate 158 standard wine bottles and 15 glasses
- Provide an area for wine decanting and stemware presentation
- The angled bottle design in the middle allows you to showcase your special bottles
- Transition smoothly from individual racking to a centerpiece
- Premium solid mahogany ensures deep tones and robust construction
- Bottle and label safety is ensured by the rounded edges and 13½-inch depth
- Crown and base molding are included in this kit for a completely finished look
- Effortless assembly: semi-assembled modules, easy to follow instructions
- Designed to be assembled with a nail gun using either 18-gauge 1 3/16" brad nails or similar finishing nail. Nails are not included
- 85"H x 44 3/4"W x 13 3/8"D
Note: For optimal preservation, maintain cellar temperatures and avoid liquid contact.
You can download a SketchUp model of the Elite Kit Rack Tasting Display Modular Wine Rack, to seamlessly integrate the wine cellar rack and visualize it within your existing space.
Shipping & Returns
At Genuwine Cellars Reserve, we pride ourselves on crafting custom-built and engineered products tailored to your specific needs. Due to the bespoke nature of our offerings, all sales are final, and our products are not eligible for returns.
We stand firmly behind the quality of our work. That's why we offer a Lifetime* Warranty on all our products. Should you ever encounter any issues or concerns with your purchase, we are committed to addressing them with you. Read more…
A tribute to tradition
Elite Kit Racks
Elite Kit Rack wine racks are a homage to the ageless art of wine preservation, capturing the essence of rich craftsmanship history. Explore the complete collection and experience this blend of tradition and function.